Search This Blog

Like our Facebook page!!!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ranch Pasta Salad (For the grown-ups)

Tonight, we had two separate batches of pasta salad. One for the grown-ups, and a kid-friendly version for the boys. I made the two similar enough to save me some time and work. I boiled all the noodles at once, and shredded enough vegetables to use for both. I used bottled Ranch for the kids, a safe bet because I know they like it. I made my own dressing for ours using dried ranch seasoning.



Ingredients: 
bowtie pasta
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup dry ranch seasoning
4 tablespoons mayo
1 tablespoon minced onion
diced tomato
shredded cucumber
shredded carrot
chopped spinach


1) Boil noodles. Drain & rinse.

2) Shred carrots & cucumber .
Chop spinach.
Dice tomatoes.



3) In large bowl, mix together oil,seasoning,mayo.

Add Noodles, Toss well. Add Veggies & Shredded cheese, Toss well.


Cover & chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. 




No comments:

Post a Comment