Search This Blog

Like our Facebook page!!!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Buffalo Cheese Fries?!?!? Yum!

Since I am just trying to get this blog up and running, I figure I will post some recipes that I gather from the net. My own recipes I'll have to add as I go, So I can take pictures. These sure do look yummy.
Good thing we're having something similar for dinner tonight, Buffalo Chicken Wraps & Loaded Ranch potatoes! I'll be finishing those recipes and adding the pics after I make it tonight :)

Ingredients
  • 1½ bags frozen french fries (crinkle cut or steak)
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (or canola oil would work)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
  • ground pepper to taste
  • 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
  • 1-2 tablespoons butter
  • 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
  • 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
  • 3 green onions, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped chives







Buffalo Cheese Fries Step 1
I didn’t think the bag of crinkle fries would be enough for my french fry loving family, so I added a few Alexia steak fries to the crinkle cut fries.  Mix them with a little olive oil and seasonings and then spread them out in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.  Bake for 20-25 minutes at 450° turning half way thru. 
While the fries bake, heat buffalo sauce with butter.
Remove the fries and set oven on high broil.
 Buffalo Cheese Fries Step 2
While your oven heats to broil, drizzle the pan of cooked fries with the buffalo sauce and sprinkle with sharp cheddar and blue cheese.  Return to oven to broil, making sure oven rack is in the highest position.  Watch closely until cheese is melted and bubbly – should only take about 2-3 minutes.
Buffalo Cheese Fries enjoy
Remove from oven.  Let cool just a few minutes and garnish with green onions and chopped chives.  and ENJOY!!
**You may want to eat these with a fork. and dip or drizzle with ranch.
These fries were exploding with flavor and got two thumbs up from everyone in the house…including Mr. I Don’t Like Change! ;’)
Buffalo Cheese Fries at TidyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment