Search This Blog

Like our Facebook page!!!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My first post!!!

Starting a cooking blog is something I've wanted to do for awhile. I'm so excited to finally be doing it and sharing yummy,simple recipes with my readers!!!

I am 24 years old and currently a stay at home mom to 3 awesome boys! I love spending time in my kitchen and cooking meals that my family loves. I will be sharing lots of healthy,simple,yummy,budget friendly & creative recipes with you all, some that I've come up with myself, others that I have learned and enjoyed. I will be posting my family's weekly meal plans (equipped with recipes,of course) for you to turn to for inspiration while planing your own menu. I love to cook with my boys, so I will also be posting fun, kid friendly recipes to help encourage your children to join you in the kitchen.


Tonight's dinner is a recipe that has been floating around pintrest, that I'm finally making for the first time tonight.....Spasagna!

No comments:

Post a Comment