Search This Blog

Like our Facebook page!!!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cheesy Baked Spaghetti

So there is a recipe that has been popular on pintrest, for 'spasagna'. Tonight, I finally decided to make it....except I didn't follow the recipe exact & kinda put my own spin on it. So spasagna....cheesy baked spaghetti...whatever you want to call it. Either way, it was Delicious! My 5 year old was most impressed. He 'mmmm'd and 'awww'd with every bite. He said "Aww mom. HOW did you make this?!?!? It's delicious!" The hubby went back for seconds, then thirds. Yum.

Now, this is my first recipe. Normally when I cook, I don't measure anything, just eyeball...a little this, a little that kind of thing. So I wasn't thinking when I started to cook to pay attention & write down exactly what I'm adding....so I will be guesstimating on the exact measurements in this recipe. I promise to be better from now on...

Here's how I did it.....

Ingredients:

24 oz spaghetti
1 lb ground beef
1 cup half & half
5 cups mozzerella
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
a little pepper,salt,garlic, Italian seasoning
Spaghetti sauce of your choice (2 jars if store bought)
2 cups tomato puree


1) boil noodles. Cook meat. prepare sauce.



2) in large bowl, mix ricotta,half & half,sour cream,parm cheese, mozz cheese & seasonings. Add noodles &  1/2 ground beef. Toss & coat evenly. (add other 1/2 of ground beef to sauce)



3) Pour noodle mixture into baking pan. cover with aluminum foil. Bake @ 325 for 15 mins











4) remove from oven. Spread 2-3 cups of sauce evenly over noodles. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 mins.







5) cut into squares to serve, pour extra sauce on top.







No comments:

Post a Comment