Search This Blog

Like our Facebook page!!!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Pepper Steak

Tonight's dinner, from what I have planned so far, is basically some recipes I came up with in my head last minute. I am making some Pepper Steak in my crock pot, using ingredients I've thrown together. 








Ingredients:
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 tbls brown sugar
2 tbls nature's seasoning
1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
1 whole sliced green pepper
1 whole sliced red pepper 
1/4 of an onion,sliced
about 6 small, thinly sliced round steaks, cut into strips



1)chop veggies, and cut steak into strips


2)add into crock pot


3)add remaining ingredients and stir



4)cook on low atleast 4 hrs



If you'd like to thicken the sauce,like I did, You can do it by adding a simple rue to the juices in the crockpot.

in small pan melt 1 tablespoon butter. Slowly add 1 tablespoon of flour. cook on low for 2 mins. Slowly stir in mixure,little by little, into the juices in the crockpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment